Below are some key elements that make our Quiet-Cloud® so unique and versatile in a sea of inferior solutions.
1. An NRC of 1.0 (no reflections off of the face of a QC-2)
2. “0” Flame, “0” Smoke development (can withstand temperatures up to 1,000 degrees)
3. Six sides of absorption (60% more absorption then typical flat panels)
4. Hydrophobic absorption core (repels water)
5. Heavy gauge, perforated aluminum exterior shell (powder coating available)
6. Horizontal or vertical orientations can be achieved (Cloud, banner or wall mountable)
7. Extremely light-weight
8. Custom NRC/STC version available upon request (Blok16 and solid backs yield STC29)
9. Standard and custom sizes from 91” x 43” (231mm x 109mm) to almost anything smaller
A custom cover was built over this high speed bottling line, utilizing QuietFiber® to absorb the harsh noise generated by the clanking of the bottles.
Before and after installation of Quiet-Cloud® panels at this bottling facility.